Monday, August 24, 2015

Meet Miss Amanda!

Welcome to preschool!!! At open house I had a sheet of paper that explained a little bit more about me! I know not everyone had received one so I will post the information on here for you to read!

Meet Your Teacher: 

Hello preschool! My name is Mrs. Amanda Mathis and I am pleased to be your teacher this year! This is my second year as a Sioux Central Rebel and I am so excited!

I currently live in Spencer with my husband, Josh and my step-daughter, Jaycee. I graduated from the University of Northern Iowa in 2012 with a Bachelor's degree in Elementary and Early Childhood Education! I am headed back to college this fall to get my master's in Early Childhood Education. I will be taking online courses through the University of Northern Iowa!

This summer was a busy one! My husband and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary, went on a mini-vacation to the Mall of America and the Henry Doorly Zoo, and getting a new dog, Ranger, to add to our family.

Down below I have listed a few of my favorite things that I like or that I like to do! I am ready to begin the school year and to finally meet all of you! I hope to find out what some of your favorite things are this year too!

My favorite things:

Color -- Purple       Season -- Spring   
Sport -- Football (Go Broncos!)
Animal -- Giraffe        Candy -- Snickers   
Hobby -- Photography


Here is a picture of my beautiful little family 
from our wedding day, 6.7.2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment